In pursuance of it goal, the Authority engages in an extensive scope of activities.
- Development of national export awareness.
- Identification of products with export potential
- Researching and developing markets for the identified products.
- Creating goodwill for Ghanaian products through international and local trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Providing exporters with the necessary assistance for penetrating the competitive international market.
- Organising market missions to enable Ghanaian exporters meet prospective overseas buyers.
- Assisting businessmen traveling abroad with information on their target markets.
- Providing technical advice on products and export marketing to exporters.
- Training exporters and personnel of export facilitating institutions to upgrade their skills in export marketing.
- Recommending to government the necessary assistance and incentives needed by the Ghanaian exporters.